Search This Blog

Monday, May 15, 2023

Things I Learned 👩‍👧‍👦 from my Mother 😄

Things I Learned
From my Mother
Tumblr: Image
My mother taught me to  APPRECIATE  A  JOB  WELL DONE
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
Tumblr: Image
My mother taught me about  RELIGION
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
Tumblr: Image
My mother taught me about  TIME TRAVEL
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
My mother taught me about   LOGIC
"Because I said so, that's why."
My mother taught me about  FORESIGHT
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
My mother taught me about   IRONY
"Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
My mother taught me about  STAMINA
"You'll sit there until all that food is gone."
My mother taught me about   WEATHER
"This room of yours looks like a tornado went through it."
My mother taught me about   HYPOCRISY
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
My mother taught me about the   CIRCLE OF LIFE
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
Tumblr: Image
My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
"Stop acting like your father!"
My mother taught me about   ENVY
"There are millions of children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
My mother taught me about  ANTICIPATION
  "Just wait until we get home."
Tumblr: Image
My mother taught me about  RECEIVING.
"You are going to get it when you get home!"

My mother taught me about   MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
My mother taught me about   ESP
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you'll be cold?"
 
My mother taught me about   HUMOR
"When that lawnmower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."

My mother taught me  HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
My mother taught me about    GENETICS
"You're just like your father."
My mother taught me about   WISDOM
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand.
My mother taught me about   SHARING
" I’m going to give you a piece of my mind!"
My mother taught me about   FEAR
Tumblr: Image
"One day you'll have a child who'll do the same things to you."

No comments: